Tuesday, January 20, 2009

small treat... BIG love...


For the past few weeks, despite my busy schedule, I managed to visit my favourite boutique. And everytime I went there I would bag at least a piece of blouse. Have been spending hundreds of ringgit for myself. I felt bad actually... I realised that I've been quite selfish. It is time to buy stuff for my parents pulak... hmm.. the last time I bought things for them was last raya! See! I've told you I've been selfish!!! Shame on me...

So, tonight, (it was rather an impromptu planning) right after maghrib, I asked my parents to get dressed. On the way to Jusco, I asked them to think of the stuff that they wanted to buy, be it handbags, shoes, pants, shirts, whatever... things that I can afford la.... hehe..

I had fun shopping with them. We seldom do this nowadays. I'm always running here and there with my endless activities and god-knows-what. Mak and Abah are always at home taking care of my nephews and niece. Indisputably they deserve this small treat from me tonight.

There were like rows and more rows of handbags. some were cheap but low quality, some were amazingly beautifully but expensive and others just nice and reasonable. Mak wanted a brown handbag this time (she has quite a collection of colourful handbags and they match her shoes!)After browsing from one row to another, mak finally decided on this greyish brown handbag. Simple but very elegant looking. Price: reasonable. Then I asked her which of her shoes matches this handbag. She just smiled and said "Mak mana ada kasut warna brown. kena la beli satu!" Hahaha.. that's mak. So I led her to the shoes area. This task was even more difficult because greyish brown is not a common colour. But with some determination (che wah!) we finally found one. I paid for both stuff and mak was grinning ear to ear. I felt good!

Then, it was abah's turn. At first he said he didn't want anything, but I know abah very well. He just needed a little coaxing. I took him to the men's department. I had decided to buy him a nice short sleeves shirt that can be worn in both casual and formal occasions. Buying things for abah was a bit easier. He wasn't very fussy, at least not tonight. We landed on this handsome green and brown stripes shirt. Perfect size. Abah would look ten years younger in it! hehe..

We left Jusco feeling happy and good. Naaaah, it was more than good.. It felt great! :D

No comments: