Sunday, September 27, 2009

my friend is a real asshole!

HE IS MEAN!!!! And I dont like it at all!!! He's changed... He was nice to me when we were together... before he got married. Very seldom he condemned me or said awful things to me.. Then he disappered and one day he came back and decided to have a permanent string attached to him. I was a bit devastated but gradually i became my old self again. We didnt see each other much after that.. I told him we shouldnt be as close as before for women tend to be very jealous when there's another woman in their man's life. We occasionally meet and call and text each other. Recently we 'met' on FB and starting chatting there.. That was when the mean words starting to flow freely from him.. A first, I though he was just teasing me.. u know, make stupid jokes.. but now those words are not funny anymore. He claimed to be my bestfriend and knew me well, but obviously he is now very mean towards me... He made insensitive comments on FB, touched on private issues when he knew other people could read them! He's a jerk!!! And I dont like the 'new' him!

No comments: