Thursday, March 19, 2009

penatsssssssssssssssss!

I've been rushing here and there for the whole week! And I AM still rushing! meetings and more meetings! programs and more programs! functions and more functions! but less sleep, less rest, less time for myself! penatssss tahap gaban!
Dulu bawa kerete on highway cuma 110-120 kmh but now 130-150 kmh, boleh? Entah berapa la saman speed trap yg kena bayar nanti! Urrgh, I don't wanna find out! And, my car.. adus kesian AEVryl.... I drive her on smooth and bumpy roads without mercy! Jangan break down lagi ya AEVryl! Need u love!

Ah, baju yang berlambak tak lipat tu... sape nak tolong lipatkan? aaaaarrrggggghhh! Tapi, nasib baik mak helped in doing the laundry! Kalau tidak, confirm pakai tuala je keluar rumah! hahahahahhahaha.... Thanx mak! Love u!

Wait, ada banyak lagi nak cerita, but need to finish my work first! Lady boss wants the paperwork that I'm working on this monday! Baru siap 30% je! Adus...!!!! :p

2 comments:

Rya M said...

if any inventor wants to invent, i need a washing machine, dryer and then a machine which can fold and iron the clothes too!!! best kan?

Oren said...

best! best! Ask your D to invent for us la! hahaha ;D