Tuesday, March 3, 2009

topsy turvy

A lot of things happened lately. Good ones, bad ones, nonsensical ones. Here goes..
Good one
My brother remarried after being a divorcee for nearly 3 years. Finally there's someone to really take care of him.
Bad one
The whole family did not approve of his choice due to some reasons. And when we are struggling to accept her wholeheartedly, how to live as one family?
Nonsensical one
I decided to go to sabah and not attending his akad nikah and the bride's kenduri.
Good one
My 'career boost' project is coming to an end. By early April I would know whether I'm moving forward or backward or maybe nowhere. Then only I can take a break and pamper myself in luxury... Can't wait...
Bad one
My rivals are using dirty tricks. Their sinful acts may affect my chances of going to the higher level! Something has to be done!
Nonsensical one
No one dares to report! Aaaaaaarrrrggghhh!
Good one
I managed to get the allocation from the government that my lady boss had been eyeing on. Cash haven't reached our door yet, but the Minister himself had promised me to spare some for us. Wah, macam bagus je bunyinya kan? hehehe...
Bad one
hmmm... too personal to be shared here...
Nonsensical one
Me!
Good one
I'm getting over him! My broken heart is gradually mended! It wasn't love, I'm sure of that! haha...
Bad one
We are still in touch. How could I move on if he still lingers around me?
Nonsensical one
I found my rebound, a sabahan guy! Those trips to sabah proved to be quite rewarding jugak rupanya! huhu...! ;D
Good one
Dato' Dr. Zambry form UMNO-BN is now Perak's new Chief Minister. A young and dynamic profesional who carries the burden of getting back the rakyat's confidence to the new state government.
Bad one
Nizar still believes that he is in power. Siva suspended Zambry and his Excos. They sue each other and become the laughing stock!
Nonsensical one
Perak has TWO Chief Ministers and their fighting over the seat has become more and more ridiculous. And today Nizar and geng had their state assembly under the tree! What can be more nonsensical than that? We have the winner here, folks!!!
It's a mad mad world here in Perak... and my life!

2 comments:

Rya M said...

woohoooo life is certainly colourful eh! ;)

seeeeeeeee i told ya about the getting over it kan? kan? kan?

on the career bit, thats normal, theres always these kind of people, maintain your composure, keep your head high and do your things -if possible perfectly well, where there is no room for people to complaint of whatsoever!

Oren said...

Angel, ya! ya! ya! betul! betul!betul! hehe... am feeling and getting much better now!

yeah, will keep that piece of advice in mind. thanx! really appreciate it!