Monday, October 27, 2008

wishes


Oh gosh! it's been ages since the last time i wrote in here... have been trying to find time, and finally tonite i got the time and the 'mood'.
Life has been hectic for the past few weeks... work, my charitable activities and not forgetting my 'career program'. i always wish that i had a driver to drive me around so that i could rest more in the car. i also wish i had a PA to help me with things.. there are groups of people that i need to ring up, tons of things that i need to attend to, heaps of problems that need my attention.. there are times when i wish i had a machine that could clone myself! haha.. crazy am i not? how i wish i had enough money to hire a driver and get myself a good PA! hmmm..... i guess with the condition and the financial situation that i am in right now, i have to be grateful to just have me! well, at least i am physically, mentally and spiritally healthy to keep the ball rolling... alhamdulillah..

No comments: