Sunday, July 19, 2009

forbidden love.... part one

I am falling for a married man!

I met him about 6 years ago during a course. I had heard about him before but had never met him in person. I knew he was attending the course too, so, I took his number from a friend for I knew I might need his help to find my way. True enough, I was lost. And he was really nice and helpful. It was a three days and 2 nights course. We didnt say a word to each other during the course for there were so many people and it felt inapropriate. The last nite we were there, he asked me to dine with him. It was a very memorable dinner and I could still replay the whole thing vivdly in my mind! No, we didnt have it at a fancy restaurant or eat an expensive meal. It was simple, but we talked and talked and talked till late hours. He was a man with lots of experiences and I just loved listening to his stories.

We continued contacting each other after that. When he came to Ipoh, we would have coffee together. If I went to KL, we would dine together. He was a charming man. There was this one time when he was already on his way back to KL from his kampung in Lumut, but because I wanted to talk to him, he pulled the handbrake and came to Ipoh. When I was attending a one week course in KL and didnt have a car to move about, he trusted me with his. This beautiful bond between us continued for almost a year. I was starting to fall for him then eventhough I knew he was taken. I remember this one time when I went to KL for Raya shopping and we met to break fast at KLCC. Surprisingly, we both wore brown top and pants. The dinner was superbly delicious, errr.. he looked delicious too!!! hehe... We talked and talked and talked.. I guess we just loved talking and liked each other's company. When we wanted to go home, the rain had just started pouring down. We ran to his car (he parked outside of KLCC) in the rain. Adus, macam citer hindustan, boleh?? huhu..! In his car I asked him about us and whether his other half knew about our meetings. He assured me that I had nothing to worry about. The truth is, he never said THE 3 words to me but he always made me feel special. So, the relationship was not official. I kept asking myself: Do I want to make it official? Do I want to interfere with the life he has built with this woman who knew him before me. Am I ready to be called the Bitch? And the anwer was NO. Slowly, I close down the connecting bridge between us... Less phone calls and sms and almost no meeting at all. Some how he understood and he obliged.
I stopped thinking about him. Stopped fantasizing him. Stopped dreaming of him.
Until recently....

2 comments:

anggun99 said...

yang terlarang mmg selalunya very tempting.. huhuhu..

Oren said...

i second that!!! =D