Wednesday, November 19, 2008

blur!



It's a blurry day for me... It is all because of conjunctivitis (i hope i spell it right). Just my luck huh? I should go out with friends catch a movie or have coffe or window shopping or something.. After all i'm on holidays.. but what do i get? Sore eyes... Pasrah je lah...

Actually it all started with sore throat. It wasn't severe at first, but fever was about to kick in.. I took 2 tablets of actifast to get rid of it. Survived one night, but the next day my throat felt as if it was on fire. It felt hot like there was flame in my throat. And swallowing was the hardest and most painful thing to do! Still i managed to attend a few meetings, visit P who finally delivered her first baby (through operation) and even go partying with my friends. All happened in a weekend. Came monday i refused to talk and eating was hard. That nite after dinner with some friends, i went straight to the clinic and got myself some medicine - antibiotics, painkillers, panadols, cough syrup and chewy tablets to unflame my throat. I slept soundlessly that nite.

However, i got another test from God. My left eye was sticky and i really had to wash it before i could open it. Oh no! i was hit by conjunctivitis! But i had to go to work! Darn! So i dragged myself to the office, get a few things done. Later, attended a few discussions and before heading home i stopped by a clinic. Nope, not last nite's clinic (malu! hahaha)

And before i hit the bed i realised that my right eye was also getting reddish! What else after this God? Hmmm.. maybe u want me to reflect my life and rest more at home? Ok ok will do that.
So today, me without contact lenses, without glasses (i dont have one anyway) am having blurry eyesight, am leading a blurry life and am dwelling in a blurry world!

No comments: