Sunday, November 2, 2008

There's no one...

How do u differentiate between best friends, close friends and good friends? What makes them, them? How should they perform to show that they are your best/close/good friends? What ecpectations do u have on them? Is it wrong at all to expect them to do things that u know normal friends won't do for u? And when they fail to do exactly what u expect them to do, who's to be blamed?

R and I have been best/close/good friends for 9 years now. We have always been together.. Many people mistaken us as sisters. They always mix us up. We've gone through a lot of things together.. So when this lies/fitnah bout me is been spreading around, i expect her to stand by me, to prevail the truth on my behalf, to be brave enough to risk things on my behalf... because i know i would do the same for her.. but she disappoint me. She's 'playing safe' with everything. Making sure that she wouldn't be pulled along in the mess i'm in. If i couldn't rely on her, who's supposed to be my best/close/good friend, then to whom should i turn to? How do i classify her now? But one thing for sure, no more expectations... not even on my 'sister'.

I AM ON MY OWN. I'M WALKING ALONE. NO ONE IS HOLDING MY HAND. NO ONE IS WALKING BESIDE ME. THERE'S NO ONE BEHIND ME EITHER... I'M ALL ALONE.

No comments: