Monday, December 1, 2008

am scratching my head about it...


My friend 'Dubuk' told me a rather weird story. There was this girl who wanted to be a man. She dressed like a man, walked like a man, talked like a man and called herself a man's name. Let's just call this pengkid Ard. She was in love with a girl named Ween. A beautiful girl with gorgeous skin, cute but seductive boobs (hehe, i'm exaggerating on this part) very manja and girlish. She drove him err... her mad. Lucky for Ard, Ween was also falling for her/him. Ween just went gaga over Ard's babyface, manly gesture and cool attitude. But, guess what? Ween was actually a man who decided to become a woman!! When asked, Ard said she/he was attracted to Ween not because he/she was a man but due to his/her strong feminine attributions. Ween gave the same reason - because Ard was a charming MAN. I later said to dubuk that they still can get married for they are from different sex. She looked at me with her big eyes and big smile plastered on her face "you are right. But who should be the bride and who should be the groom?". I was taken aback for two moments. We then looked at each other and laughed our heart out. Gosh, i pity Ard and Ween. I wish them well (eventhough i don't know them and vice versa) but i'm pretty sure what they had was just a fling... weddings bells wouldn't be heard above their head unless they change their clothes or partners... hmm... weird... very weird indeed...

4 comments:

MZ said...

errr .. my head spinning reading this. :))

Oren said...

pakcik MZ, as i said earlier it is a very very VERY weird story..hehe ;D

Rya M said...

errkkksssssss ...... i wish them well too!

Oren said...

Angel,
;) thanx for commenting in my blog.