Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hate male chauvinist cows!

I am freaking mad!!!!! Those men, they think they are superior! That they are better and smarter! That we, women do not know anything! Piiiiiiiiirrrrahh!

I had a meeting with this group of male species. There were 8 of them and as for the girls' power, just me and Madam F (she's more like a makcik than a girl actually!). Anyway, the discussion was on this project initiated by my Big Boss (not that nice lady boss, this one is a He). Big Boss wasn't around, he just left everything to us to make sure it works. Everybody had to present their own report. When it was my turn, I pointed out some issues like our target group didn't really know our Big Boss (the project relies on how popular he is, u see). So I came up with an idea of distributing pocket calenders with his picture on it. They were not sure whether it was a good idea for it seemed 'cheap', so they said (grrrrr..). I argued but in the end they wanted to refer to the Big Boss himself.. Ok, fair enough..

Because I wanted the project to be a real blast, I had to touch on the weaknesses of the areas of others. Not that I wanted to 'berlagak pandai' or to show off, I just wanted us to rectify any problems in order to get the desired result. But these male species with the ego as big as titanic, couldn't handle it. Couldn't accept any criticism from a lady. They got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally defensive and came up with 1001 lame stories. What pissed me off was when they, in return, attacked me in my area pulak! Those morons! Almost all of them asked me to just focus on my thing and not to interfere with theirs for they knew what they were doing! Those nitwits! Trying very hard to control my anger, I told them I was merely pointing out some issues regarding the project. They dismissed me just like that by changing the topic and adjourned the meeting. I packed my stuff and stormed out of the room, away from those male chauvinist nincompoops!

When I got back, I called Future Boss (he was at the meeting too). I told him that my intention was noble! I wanted the Big Boss' project to succeed. I was doing it for him, not me! But these idiots in the committee failed to see that! I am their teammate, for god's sake, not their rival! They were a bunch of disgustingly arrogant and stuck up rotten bananas! If they wanted me to mind my own business, I would do just that! I wouldn't care anymore! BUT, if the project failed, I said, don't blame me! Blame those cows!!! Future Boss, at first, was trying to back them up (men always fight for their kind even though the fault was obvious!), but after some yelling from me, he went quiet. That motivated me to add just a little bit more - I said "don't think that I am some kind of idiot who knew nothing. I might be new in this field but I am certainly not stupid! If they treat me like idiot, I will treat them like idiots!". He then admitted that those men were being unfair to me and asked me to just forgive and forget. Wah, senangnyaaaaaa!!!

Gosh, men will always be men! Don't expect them to be any different! They won't change! Because they have two heads (one above the collar and the other one in their pants!), they think they are superior! They have balls instead of brain, but they think they are smarter than us! Hellooooooooo!!! Takpe... satu hari nanti, diorang akan tunduk hormat pada aku!!! I'll make sure of that! Eeeeeee.... marahnya!!!

No comments: