Monday, February 16, 2009

Huh! Bangga giler!!!

Went to Penang with my female team. It was a part of the Big Boss' project. He had approved my idea of using the pocket calenders as part of the publicity plan. My girls and I stood by the entrance of the hall where the function took place. Pocket calenders in our hands and big sweet smile on our face. Some of the cows were there too, WITHOUT the calenders. Big Boss came. The cows hovered around him. Sickening! I waited for a while then walked to him and we shook hands. He then introduced me to some of his big shot friends. We went into the hall. It was chock-a-blocked with people. Speeches and more speeches then the main agenda- the introduction of the Big Boss himself and his poject. Later, during the refreshment, my girls and I mingled around and continued distributing the calenders and talked about our Big Boss and his project. A lot of big shots were there, you see, and most of them were Big Boss' rivals. The best part was, when Big Boss came to me while I was talking to one of his rivals. She was holding the calender and when she saw him, she immediately praised him for this calender idea. She said she had never thought of this as part of the publicity campaign. She, along with the others, used the old fashion way! Big Boss was pleased! I was smiling ear to ear! The cows were quiet! Muahahahaha...

I didn't know how to describe my feelings. I was glad, relieved, suppa duppa happy and feeling more motivated to work harder and prove to Big Boss and everybody (including those cows) that I am worth it! That I am not just some lady colleague who knew nothing like the one they had before me! I am better! That's right! I AM BETTER!

No comments: