Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Me vs mad cows : I WON!

Had another meeting with the cows. It was chaired by Future Boss. Not much was said this time around. I have decided not to bring up any issues in front of the cows anymore. I have to play my cards right. I either go straight to Big Boss or Future Boss from now onwards. Future Boss then touched on the calender thing. He said it was a great idea and more calenders would be printed out and everybody must take some with them and distribute on the next programme which would be held in Kedah. I smiled broadly. The cows said nothing. Hahahaha... itu baru pasal calender. If only they knew that Big Boss called me the other day and gave me some 'bonus' for my job well done, they would go beserk!! Hahahahahaha... Seronotttttnyeeeeee!

Hmm... I need new sets of lingerie la... So, It's shopping time this weekend! huhuuuu!!! ;D

No comments: