Wednesday, April 22, 2009

:-)

It was a good break. Actually I planned to just buy things at Ikea, do my hair at D'Curve, catch some movies with my cousins and the rest just relaxing at my sister's place and finish the book that I bought last week. But, I only managed to do the first two and about that relaxing part, well, how to relax when we were always moving from one mall to another? hehe... Nevertheless it was all worth it.

I bought a fancy mirror for my Lady Boss. We thought of doing glass painting on it then ask her to hang it up on her office wall. I used to do glass painting with Sheeda 3 years ago. We even made money out of it! But when Sheeda moved to JB, we stopped doing it. Don't know whether we still got the skills or not.. hmmm... Anyway, I mms my friends before we settled on this unique mirror which we called 'sistem galaksi'.. hahaha... or should it be called 'sistem suria' instead? hahahaha... Cantik tak?;D (masa tangkap gambar ni angle tak betul la.. hehehe)

From the malls, I bagged a pair of jeans and a nice top; from jalan TAR, I got some tudungs for myself, my sis and my close friends. Since Mother's Day and Father's Day are approaching, my sisters and I bought early gifts for my parents. A wrist watch for dad and a pair of yellow shoes with a matching handbag for mom (I think I just bought brown shoes and handbag for mom a couple of months ago!). I wonder what colour that mom does not have yet... hmm...

Oh, my brother and his new wife tagged along. So far things are getting better among us. My eldest sister was the one with the loudest objection on the marriage but all the while we were in KL she chatted merrily with them! That was a relief! Just hope that it will last.

We left KL after maghrib on Monday feeling good, blessed and contented... and lazy to go to work the next day! hahahah...

No comments: