Saturday, April 18, 2009

short breakaway

Am going to KL today for a short break and to be with my family. Due to the career project that I had been working on for 10 months (or maybe more), I seldom spend time with them. I was always busy and away. So, it's high time to be with my sisters and brother and all the ipar duai and nephews and nieces. Plus, I need to go to Ikea to buy something for Lady Boss to cheer her up. Something terrible happened to her a couple of days ago. She's been really upset and she couldn't hold her tears during the emergency meeting that we had after that terrible thing. We felt awfully sorry for her, thus, some of us decided to buy her something. She's a fan of ikea, so there is where I'm gonna be this weekend.
So, KL folks, here I come....!

2 comments:

Rya M said...

owh i was just there last weekend!, everything also i want in IKEA!!!

scented candles collection - if she's a fan?

enjoy your break!!!

Oren said...

yealh, rambang mata kat ikea.. but telan air liur je la... hehe..

i bought her a fancy mirror. we plan to do glass painting on it. sure hope she likes it!