Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I dream of NZ

A friend just sent me a text informing me that she just got a scholarship to do her master. She might be doing it in New Zealand. She had two options actually, whether to do it in Australia or NZ. But I encouranged her to go to NZ instead... Well, simply because I wish to go there myself. Friends keep telling me that it is a beautiful country, but untill now, still takde rezeki to set my feet there.

I would love to do my master in NZ too. In fact, 2 years ago, I googled the courses that they have there and found one that I liked in the University of Auckland. They even sent me a catalogue on their university. I was really impressed and was ready to work my ass off to get the fund. However, something got in the way. And I had to choose. And I chose to postpone Auckland. There is no regret in my decision. I knew Auckland would always be there. I just hope I live long enough to be one of the residents there.

I'm still breathing... Alhamdulillah.. I guess the time has some for me to pave my way to NZ. Better do it now before it is too late.. before more wrickles on my face.. before my studying ability fades away.. ;D

2 comments:

anggun99 said...

I want to go to NZ too!!! tapi duit asyik x cukup jer.. x taula bila boleh terkumpul nak travel ke sana.. hehehe..

Oren said...

sama la kita Anggun! hopefully satu hari nanti ada la jugak rezeki nak menapak di sana... ;D