Wednesday, June 24, 2009

want the NEW thing...

I have to find a new interest la... a new hobby perhaps... a new love... a new life... I dont care what or who but it has to be new! I'm becoming more and more bored with almost everything.. I am somehow losing the excitement in everything.. Life has become a routine, thus I procrastinate more and more.. Life has become mundane, thus I enjoy it less and less... Nowadays I spend more time indoor than outdoor... spend more time staring at the PC screen than going out with friends.. spend more time with the idiot box than have good cups of coffee with buddies... Pathetic... Unhealthy... Sucks!

Change I must... Enjoy life more I should... Be happier I will..!!!
First, need to find that 'new' thing... what could it be? what would I want it to be? hmmm.....

No comments: