Sunday, June 7, 2009

syoknye cuti!!!

It was a nice break... no, no.. let me rephrase that. It was a syok one!

It was good to finally be able to spend time with my nephew and nieces. We didn't do much actually.. Just went for breakfast and lunches (I had my dinners with friends), watched tv together, did grocery shopping at the hypermarket and had little chats in the car on their way to their extra classes in school and tuition classes. Enough to pull us a little bit closer!

I enjoyed my dinner with Z who just got back from South Africa. Yup, he went to Cape Town and Johannesburg. Not only my eyes turned green when he told me 'bout his stupendous trip to those places, I actually could feel my whole body turning to that colour! I was extremely jealous and mad! Jealous becoz he went there, and mad becoz he didn't tell me in the first place. I got to know about it from Facebook!!! Some friend he is!

My outing with Sugar was fun! Even though our initial plan, which was to visit Huggies (the one who just lost his leg due to diabetes) was cancelled at the very last minute, we still enjoyed every ticking from 12.03pm t0 err.. 8.57pm! We started our outing with a steamy lunch with Mr. CEO (whom I fancy very much but I have to forget the idea of being romantically involved with him becoz he is, umm... taken). He was looking so darn handsome and yummy in his yellow shirt and goldish tie and that spiky hair style! I didn't eat much.. I was just drooling over him, boleh? hahaha... Sugar and I had our little sweaty adventure in Times Square - we forgot where we parked the car in that huge building! Actually it was my fault for I led Sugar to the wrong escalator.. Well, what can I say... I was busy talking to Mr. CEO that I got confused with the escalator! hehe.. Sorry, Sugar! But it was a good exercise wasn't it? We managed to burn some calories! hehehe... After the wonderful lunch, we hit Isetan in KLCC and Ms. Sugar cum Ms. Shopaholic bought herself two pairs of sexy shoes and 3 pairs of gorgeous tops and one elegant long skirt! Me? I was happy with just one nice top. But the trying part was really fun.. I believe we spent nearly TWO hours trying out ALMOST ALL (a bit exaggerating here, I know.. hehe) the outfits there! The salesgirl was very sweet and honest in giving her opinion on our fitting session. I nearly bought the same long skirt that Sugar bought, but the sweet salesgirl said "akak kata akak dah ada skirt hitam kan? so, tak payah la beli yang ni.." Boleh? Kalau bos u dengar dik, abis u...!!! But, thanks dik! Jimat duit akak! huhu! During dinner we were joined by Mr. Vogue. He updated us on Huggies' condition. Hmm... We really sympathised with him... Hope he's doing much better now... And to Sugar, WE SHOULD DO THIS AGAIN!!!

I managed to have a quick breakfast with Honey and her cute son at Dome, The Curve. We had tea together a few days before when she came to Perak. We didn't eat much but more on talking. And the same happened during breakfast. We talked and talked and talked.. hehe.. Girls are indisputably good at that!

On my last night in KL, my cousin took me out for a quick dinner and a movie. We ate Nando's quarter chicken, fries and salad in 11minutes je, boleh?!!! Well, that was because Terminator: Salvation was waiting for us! We left home quite early but we got stuck in traffic (KL, tau je la kan?), PLUS, we took quite some time finding the cinema in that gargantuan Pavilion! (Nape la diorang ni suka buat shopping complexes besar-besar sangat? Penat berjalan la woi!!!). I must admit that I wasn't thrilled when my cousin told me that we were to watch Connor and his friends fighting some machines, but the movie turned out to be good! Rasa macam tak berkelip je mata ni tengok citer tu... Those who haven't watched it, better book the tickets now!!! Highly recommended!

So, that was pretty much what I did during my 5 days stay in KL. Hope I could do it more often! With more friends hopefully!!! ;D

No comments: