Saturday, June 27, 2009

bursts of laughter


I woke up feeling great and grateful to God for still breathing and having my heart beating. My numbers are adding up but I'm ok with it.. really! ;D

I drove to work knowing it was going to be a great day and I was right. Everybody at work not only wished me Happy Birthday, but they also sang me the song! I was overwhelmed! I smiled and laughed the whole day. Since they knew I love cheesecake very much, I received 5 slices of different cheesecake, boxes of chocolates (yeah, they are really good at making me grow bigger and bigger!), an organiser (which I appreciate very much coz my old one only has a few pages left) and some cards. Then I spent a couple of hours thanking each friend who sent me wishes through Facebook and sms.

Later in the evening, my friends picked me up for my 'burst'day dinner. We went to this new restaurant and ordered heaps od food! Boleh bagi makan satu kampung! We ate and talked and ate and bitched about stuff and laughed. It was good to be with dear friends on this special day.

I spent my 'burstday'day with bursts of laughter with smashing buddies... I feel great and blessed!

No comments: