Saturday, September 27, 2008

a desperate move


I realised today that I have no friends! I mean real friends! There is nobody in my world except for me... now that is awfully depressing!! I am feeling awful at the moment. Heck I've been feeling like this for a week now. And for a week I've been searching for a friend, for a soul, for me to pour my heart out, to share this heavy burden on my shoulders. And yet to no avail. And that is when the reality hits me hard on the face - I've got no friends. Despite being surrounded by lots of people whom I know and they know me as well, I HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS! But I have so many stories to tell... I need to share my views about hundred and one things with someone.. I have to let go this mixed emotions in me that is like a volcano ready to erupt.. and to whom do I turn to? My laptop screen. So, here I am.. officially a blogger! How do I feel about it? Pathetic? Yup. Relieved? Yezz. Embarrassed? A little bit. Numb? Bingo! So welcome to my world - Dunia Oren

No comments: