Sunday, September 28, 2008

learning more...expecting less...


Before I got the courage to start this blog, I did blog-hopping. Yeah, I hopped from one blog to another. (I'm pretty sure I am not the only weirdo who does this, am I?) I am not an IT wizard you see. I was (and am still) quite ignorant about this visual life in the Internet world. So, I was surprised to find lots of people, I mean common people who have their own blog. I thought only those who are famous/popular or travel frequently or live in another country are 'allowed' to build a blog. Hmmmph.. that shows what a nitwit I am...

Anyway, blog-hopping is kind of cool. You read about other people's life and their great stories and I even left a note or two. Hmm... I don't think I wanna stop doing it. Hei, maybe someday, they would visit my blog and leave some comments! hahahahaha... wishful thinking eh? No, no.. I'm teaching myself to expect less if not nothing. This blog is built because I need a channel for me to pour my heart out. And that would be enough...

No comments: